Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snow in April?

Well, snow has fallen and it's halfway through April. The weather has been strange of late. We had a nice thunder last night that shook the whole house. If I was a kid, I'd freak!

Anyhoo, it's been a couple Sundays now at my new place of worship. It's been slow but I'm taking my time to get settled and meet with people. I've seen a few familiar faces here and there. In all, I like it. It's different from VCPC but that's ok. It will take a while but all is good.

My thyroid is doing alright although I think I'm getting to the point where I might be hypo instead of hyper now. I'm very tired and I sleep really early. I'm not sure if it's the drugs but I know that I wasn't like this before.

The program I'm using to do my recordings is acting up on my laptop. I'm getting a lot of static and noise after I upgraded it. All my settings are the same so, I'm not sure why it's doing what it's doing. The sound stutters at time too. Hopefully, I'll get it resolved soon because I can't create anything without decent sound.

On the good side of things, my electric guitar looks like it will be arriving next Friday. I can't wait. It's almost 2 months since I've ordered it. The one I wanted was discontinued and I had order another one. I'm slowly building up my pedal board. I have two pedals left to complete it. The only real issue is which distortion pedal. I was going to get the BBE Crusher Distortion but now I'm reconsidering. So, that part is up in the air right now. I might do without a distortion pedal for now. Other considerations are the ProCo Rat Distortion which was one of my original picks or now the TC Electronics Vintage Distortion which is nice but super expensive. Anyhoo, more research that I need to do.

Ok, that's a quick update. Hope to update at least once a month. Hopefully, the weather will be better.

jos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home