Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Live is up and working again!

Well, after a few hours of thinking things through, I finally got Live to work on my laptop again. It turns out that the problem was the wireless network card on my laptop that got updated around the same time that Live got updated. So, I turned off my airport extreme card and bingo, Live was back again without constant static. Hopefully, Apple will fix this real soon!

Anyhoo, working on a demo that I started while I was at church for practice about a month ago. It's a bit of a departure in terms of sound as it's more electronic. I think I got the first part figured out and now trying to figure out what to do for the next part of the song. There isn't a song structure to the song at this point as it just bounces between two chords. The song is more Massive Attack in style. I think I'll add an electric guitar part once I get my guitar. I hope the guitar comes in this week!

Here are the tentative lyrics. I'm still playing with it as the song starts shaping up.

Miracles (Demo 17)

you turned water into wine
opened the eyes of the blind
you told the lame to get up and walk
the mouth of the mute began to talk

you raised those who were considered dead
and healed the woman who always bled
you broke the bonds that held the possessed
you released those bound by sickness

i believe, i believe
i believe, i still believe
in miracles
in miracles
yeah, for you are alive today
i believe, i believe, i believe, i believe
in miracles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home