Saturday, February 23, 2008

Phone about the prices...

Well, I got a pleasant surprise today as I called L&M about the prices for the guitars that I am looking for. In a previous post, I was looking for a Les Paul Standard, a Powerjet, a 330, and a Strat. For the Les Paul, I changed my mind and going for a Classic instead. It's cheaper and it has a pick guard which the new Standard don't (except for the Goldtop version...which I don't think I want anymore....hahahaha).

Anyhoo, I called in and was surprised that the prices are pretty much the same as the American prices. Finally!!!! Now, the problem is trying to figure out which one (or ones...?)...

Gibson Les Paul Classic (Wine Red) - $1995
Gretsch G6128T-TVP Power Jet (Black) with Bigsby Tremolo - $2050
Rickenbacker 330 (Fireglo or Jetglo) - $1875
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster (Black) - $1449

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Haha, but I'm in no rush. What is interesting is that if you add up the cost for all 4 guitars, $7359 plus tax. Wow....

joa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home