Finally, something to hear!
It's not complete. The drums will need some changing. The bass still sounds kinda funny in certain parts. The guitar picked up some fuzz near the beginning of the song that I need to redo. The vocals need less reverb. The overall mix needs to be tweaked. BUT, at least I was able to lay down some of the tracks that I wanted to in my first full test run of Live 7, the Apogee Duet, Rode NT1-A mic, and Roland JV-80 keyboard all on my iMac. Sounds promising but I still need to work out the kinks. Plus, I'm still working on the song itself (lyrically and musically). There are a few grammar mistakes. =P
mp3 and m4a files are here:
mp3:
http://download.yousendit.com/91AB88DC2D42CB98
m4a:
http://download.yousendit.com/2BEB232D4A1A8C23
Alrighty, that link will only work for 1 week as of today. If you missed it, oh well. I'm sure another one will show up. Leave any comments below.
blessings,
jos
p.s. And this is the reason why The Edge is my favorite guitarist:










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home