Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pre-demo'ing

Wow....I didn't really know how tough it was doing pre-demo'ing until now. Ever since the project I was working on at work finished last Friday, I've been trying to start using Live 7 a bit more and just trying to find out how things work in this new version as well as trying to be creative. I've only got one demo started and boy, it's not very easy. I think it's because I don't know all the shortcuts. I'd definitely work faster once I know them. Also, there are just so much stuff in Live 7 and it's tough to sift through all the instruments and finding the right one for demo'ing.

So, anyways, I've worked on a total of 3 tracks for one song. Lots of manual work needed to get it to sound right and in time. And 2 of the 3 are just pads. Eeek! But it's fun at the same time that it's frustrating. The fun definitely outweighs the frustration.

I need to hook up Mardi's keyboard to my computer soon. It's hard to play with the computer keyboard.

Anyhoo, that's it for now.

jos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home