Friday, December 21, 2007

Hidden labels....shame on M-Audio

I went to L&M to buy a USB-MIDI interface to hook up the keyboard to my computer. I was so excited to try it out and see what I can do with Live and the keyboard. I opened up the package and pulled out the cables and cd with all the drivers and noticed this little note behind the cd. And it says "This product contains lead and will cause cancer. Please wash your hands after every use of this product." Nice. Thanks for telling me that after I've opened up the package. I can't believe that this warning was hidden inside the package. I probably wouldn't have bought it if it was on the outside for sure. I guess that's why they hid it inside the package. Sheesh. Now, I need to go back to L&M and get a different interface. Thanks alot M-Audio.

jos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home