Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hello September!

Well, I feel the chill of autumn's wind, season's changing once again. School starts up again for some, others have projects at work that start now until the end of December, while others are looking forward to Christmas...already. HA!

It's also a time for me to start cleaning my bikes. I just went to MEC and spent a load of money on chain oil, cleaners, new tires, pump, and new shorts for the upcoming season next year. I found a huge cut in one of my tires on my road bike. I was sad when I saw it. These tires came with my bike when I bought it a few years ago and they were awesome. Unfortunately, they are ruined by some glass I ran over while riding. Oh well.

So, today and tomorrow will be cleaning days for me. I think it will take a while to get the grime off my cassette and chain. Finally got a cassette cleaner. I hope that will remove the stuff that collected over the years in the cassette.

Anyhoo, missed church today because my mom didn't sleep again last night and she was a bit dizzy. Her BP was ok this morning...a little low for the top number but still not too bad. It was nice to sleep in though. Hehehehe...not good on a Sunday though.

Ok, well, time to get working on my bike. Clean clean clean. =)

jos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home