Reflection #2 - Hyperthyroidism
Recently, I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. It's the over activity of the thyroid gland. I'll be going in for tests next week to see what treatment I will receive.
As we age, health becomes something that we need to look after. It's something I think I've neglected over the past 10 years. I felt great, I enjoyed every minute of my life, and yet now, I find myself in a place where my health is being affected.
When we're young, it's like we are invincible. Nothing can hurt us. Nothing can touch us. We shouldn't have high blood pressure at our age. We shouldn't have diabetes at this age. We shouldn't have cancer. And yet, everyday, people are diagnosed with these things, whether it be young or old.
Health. I need to take care of my body better. It's a holy place where the Spirit dwells so I need to take care of it. Saves pain later on too.
jos










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home