Is the dream finally starting?
Well, my dream of doing studio work and song creation took a step forward. It actually started about 3 months ago when I started to demo a DAW (digital audio workstation) called Live 6 by Ableton. I went through some of the lessons that was provided in the demo and was thoroughly impressed by what it can do. It can do so much more than what I've used before (Adobe Audition and Apple's Garageband).
It almost didn't begin though. My mommie's stroke put my demo'ing on the back seat and the price tag for this software was pretty steep...still is but by God's grace, I got it at a discount price and then some. So, for that, I am thankful. And with my mommie improving each day, I have a little bit more time to play with this program.
There is a major part though about this dream that isn't going the way that I thought it would. And I think it's because I need to follow God's way in this. The way that I wanted it to go is the safe way but I really think that God wants me to step out and trust that He will be there and help me along. Very scary but it just seems like that's the only way for this dream to go.
So, that's where I am at the moment. Hopefully, when the laptop comes, I can start using Live 6 during our morning worship times at church. I think it might shock a few people. =)
blessings,
jos










1 Comments:
I can't wait to hear it!
And be along on this journey watching you live this dream each step of the way :) GO JOS GO!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home