Monday, May 21, 2007

Macbook

Well, here I am using my sis's Macbook for the next two weeks. Should be interesting. I've had my eyes on a laptop ever since work decided to take back pretty much everyone's laptop. It's kinda cool just turning it on anywhere in the house and connecting to the net. I was at Extra Foods just the other day and opened the lappy up and bingo, got a connection. Quite fun actually.

So, I'm liking it so far. The screen size is kinda small but really, it's kinda just the right size. It's a little heavy and it makes me wonder if getting a 15" lappy would be a pain in the butt to carry around. I think it might be a better choice for me to get at 15".

Well, May is almost over. It's amazing how fast this month has gone by. I just hope that I get everything done at work on time. It's going to be one crazy month in June. I really don't want to miss this summer like I did last summer. I wish there was some control over things.

I've been somewhat searching for something new to do. It's been pretty scary looking at the price of things and the thought of change is kinda scaring me. I do need to make a decision by the end of the year. I'm not really liking what I am doing now.

Anyhoo, I'm glad I had a nice relaxing long weekend. I just wish it was a bit longer.

jos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home