Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas and Winterfresh...and something new

Christmas came and it was a tough one this year. I wasn't able to buy gifts for friends this year because of my long hours at work and I felt really bad receiving gifts that I didn't deserve. On top of that, I was going through something personal in my life.

Winterfresh came along and I was still worn and tired. I've been sick since the 22nd and I hadn't fully recovered. Yet, through it all, God is my strength and somehow, Winterfresh was...well...fresh! I was able to share some of the things I was going through to a couple of people and it was so good to just release it. And I was just in awe at what God was doing in people's lives.

I want to say thanks to Julie for being a super awesome secret buddy! And Audrey, I hope that I was a good super awesome secret buddy to you! =)

And so, something new...I hope to have a link to pictures of God's creation. Hope to get this going sometime in the new year. So, be on the look out for a link off to the right. =)

blessings,
jos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home