Can't think of a gift?
Christmas is coming up and trying to find a gift for someone can be pretty tough. You can go through the stores in the malls, you can order online and wait for the shipment to come, or invite your friends to dinner. I've always struggled with Christmas in getting gifts to people. It's so hard to find the right gift. At times, I get frustrated because I'm not being creative enough and need to revert to the gift certificate gift. Argh.
I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet. I know I'm going to pay for it. I can't stand crowds and trying to find parking. Eck. And with work being so busy, it'll be hard to get out. I'm so tired after work too and just don't feel like going out. It's dark, it's raining, it's pretty dreary outside.
So, if you want to leave some hints in the comment section on what you would like...that'd be great! At least I'll have a starting point!
And if you're wondering what to get me, you don't need to. If you just have to, just get a bunch of people together to chip in for a iTunes gift certificate. =)
LOL! Just thinking about how I left that last part at the end. I can hear the "so that's why he created the post...he wants iTunes GC's!!!!" LOL!
Merry Christmas!!!!
jos
(ooo man, it's raining hard now!)










2 Comments:
Wha?!?? It's Christmas already?
I'll buy you one if you buy me one!! HAHAHA! :p okay.. i'm kidding. i don't really need one anyways...
Post a Comment
<< Home