Welcome to iMac!
Well, I finally got it. I'm typing out this blog on my new iMac. It is amazing. And I do not see any stuck or dead pixels. Yes! Looks totally cool. It's huge! Well, this is the start of my dream. It is a dream that was birthed way back in 2001. Now, it starts. Look back in January's post. Broken dreams starting this year. At the retreat a few weeks ago, I was beginning to see my dream. Now, it has started. Totally can't wait to see this thing go further. =)
So, not sure how this computer works. lol! I assume I won't have MSN (hehehe...just like you, Nance!). Ok, maybe webmsn but hopefully, this computer will be the workstation of music, video, and multimedia that I dreamed about. Alrighty, I need to try out Garageband. =)
blessings,
jos










3 Comments:
That's really awesome. Yup, very COOL! Enjoy and DREAM away!!! =D Can't wait to see some of your "work" ;)
Awww, I want Garageband ;) Craziness!!!
Oh yeah, the screen is flippin' HUGE!!! haha
Anyways, so when is "Bun"ny Meets Darren? (aka Great Movie 2) being released? =D
did you get my email? =) maybe we should make the movie longer. hehehehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home