Saturday, October 28, 2006

Time slipping through the circle slide...

Thanks Darren and Reen for inviting me to Mackie's One Month Birthday! It was fun! Wow, Mackie was so good tonight. She slept through the whole thing! Hehehehe!

Wow, met a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while. It was good to catch up and see how everyone is doing. I don't know where the time goes but yeah, kids are all grown up, friends are married, and friends have kids. Wowsers.

Well, I'm moving on to my next year and I'm just getting excited about my dream. Made a couple of contacts tonight and hehhehe...whooooweee! Right now, things are just in it's infancy and we'll see how things go. Even if this part doesn't go very far, there's still so much more to do. Time is all I need. =)

I think this is where my focus is going to be for a few years. The prospect of going back to school next year or year after is something I need to think about...I don't know if I can do school and work...so, something might need to give. Anyways, it will be interesting next year regardless.

Of course, priorities will change. I think this is going to be the hardest thing to go through. Things that I've thought would happened by now will probably have less of a chance of happening...some I've pretty much accepted...some I still need to go through. Decisions are never easy huh?

But that's where the trust factor comes in. Trusting in Him, trusting that this dream will go ahead with Him at the centre of it, and trusting that He will remind me of the prize when things aren't going well. All for His glory. =)

Anyhoo, I'm rambling again...but boy, I'm excited. ;-)

in Him,
jos

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM PST, Blogger kerche said...

I forgot I haven't seen your little guy on Friday!! Whoops!!
Bring him again, ok?? :P
And i still need to see that video of yours... lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home