Summer Retreat Around the Corner...Belize here I come!
Summer Retreat is approaching and unlike previous years, I'm going into it really drained physically and mentally. It's really been hard to pray, to do my devotions, to sit and wait, etc. to prep myself for the task at hand. So many things to look after. If I go to bed early, it's not because I'm anti-social...well, maybe I am hahaha...but it's nothing against anyone. I'll be resting unless for some reason I find energy to stay up late. I'd love to stay up late and have meaningful conversations...none of this spurious chit chat man...although, even if I did stay up late, I don't know if my head will be in the right place. HAHAHAHA. Then what's the point, you say! LOL! The point is that I'll be having some sort of conversation that I haven't had for a while. It's been hard working in front of a monitor with headphones on and shutting out the world and trying to get things done. Heck, it's been hard just having msn convo's but when they do happen and I'm available for them, it's been so refreshing. So, thanks to everyone who dropped a msg and chatted with me through msn. Calling me....I'd appreciate it even if it was just for like 30 secs saying that you were praying for me. LOL! Just to hear a voice other than my keyboard or mouse clicking, or Matt Bellany singing, or Massive Attack. LOL! But alas, phone calling is a bit harder to do as I can't talk that long. I have no batteries for my headset and talking about personal stuff in the environment that I'm in is kinda hard. LOL! And of course, everyone is so busy with things to do...especially in the summer. It's hard to make time for friends...I'm finding it hard to make time for people because of the schedule I'm on. I'm so tired by the time I get home (and I still do another hour or two of work at home...I hear those AIYA's!). So, yeah...ooo...visits would be cool. At least I can step outside of the office! HAHAHAHA!
All I know is that this time next week, I'll be in a different place, basking in the sun, on a beach, with not a care in a world, no technology to check emails, ahhh...I'm longing for that now. I'll be away from everything...everyone...'cept for 3...lol...although I'm glad they're with me....I can re-coup, refresh, and re-think everything.
Lord, let it come...after I finish this work....
jos










1 Comments:
it's comment day!
belize... ah, i wanna go...!!!
may all of you be refreshed and visit some cool territory, meet neat people. yep!
Post a Comment
<< Home