Heart of Gold
On Sunday, somebody said to me that I have a heart of gold and gave me a scripture verse. I was like...wow, cool! I let it sit in my heart for a bit and today as I was riding my bike, I wondered what a heart of gold really meant.
Pure? Gold is pure. Does purity stand out in my life that someone would make a comment "you have a heart of gold"? Hmmm...
Value? Gold has value. Does my heart have value that someone would see it's worth? Hmmmm...
I had a third thing but I can't remember it right now.
Heart of gold. Well, if I don't have one, I think I'd like one. And if I do have one, it certainly doesn't attract like gold does. Maybe it scares people. I don't know why it would though.
pondering away....
jos










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home