The Violet Burning
Oh gosh...I had a song in my head for the entire day yesterday. And getting up this morning, I still have it in my head. It's a song by The Violet Burning...a real cool group. The song is called More.
More
I never wanted more than the beauty of your kiss.
Somehow I get lost in the sound of this singing.
But, you're beautiful tonight, in your ultraviolet light.
Kiss me softly and sing to me. I'd give anything...
I never wanted more.
Show me how to do it, help me find a way. I've got nothing left to live for.
No one else is staying, but you, always you. There is only you.
Michael Pritzl: voice, guitars, bass, moog bass, prophet. Jason lord Mize: drum kit. Josiah Sherman: XT80 synthesizer
(sorry Christin, I just had to get it when I demo'ed it at HoJ...lol)
jos










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home