Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sovereign

(I wrote this not knowing what the outcome would be but I knew that in the midst of it all, He is still sovereign, He is still God, and He still cares for us...)

My heart bleeds from a wound
That's been opened wide
I can't believe this happened
And I want to know why

But answers are few and far between
I wish this was just a bad dream

I need to know
That You're still in control
That You are still sovereign
Over every little thing

Silence falls so gently
But your voice echos in me
Letting go won't be so easy
I wish you were here with me

And answers are few and far between
I wish this was just a bad dream

I need to know
That You're still in control
That You are still sovereign
Over every little thing
I need to know
That You're still in control
That You are still sovereign
Over every little thing

Tears flow and trace down my face
My soul is empty like a vacant space
Peace of God come rain in haste
And wrap me in Your arms of grace

Though answers are few and far between
Please give me hope so I can dream
Again

So all I know
Is You're still in control
And You are still sovereign
Over every little thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home