Sunday, May 14, 2006

James 5:14

"Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord"

Some of you may know that my mom hasn't been feeling well this past week. She went to the doctor and the doctor said it was muscle pain and gave her some Robaxiton or something like that. She still wasn't feeling well.

By Friday, things haven't improved so, I got out my anointing oil and put some on her forehead and prayed. After that, I headed off to work.

After a day at work, I come home and my mom says that she is feeling so much better. She still wasn't fully well but she was a lot better than she was before. Praise God!

And today, on Mother's Day, she is back to being healthy. =)

Praise God? Praise God!

Healing still does happen! =) Thank you for all who prayed for her.

blessings,
jos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home