Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Walk on, walk on, what you've got, they can't steal it

Sometimes, it's just easier to give up and walk on. I've been thinking about this the past few days and realized how true it is in my life right now. The thought of worth is related to this feeling. I don't think I'm worth it or valued enough to keep on fighting for something that my heart breaks for. In the end, the answer is still the same. I can pour all my energy, my time, and my life into it only to find myself disappointed again and again. I want to hold on, I want to fight for what I truly believe, and I want to express what my heart is aching for but at the end of the day, it'd be so foolish.

Another day has arrived and it's time to throw away the old and get ready for the new. God, you're the only purpose I have in life. Open my mind's eye to receive what you have for me today.

blessings,
jos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home