M-Trip to Gautemala Gone...
Well, I made a very hard decision to cancel my trip to Gautemala. It was hard but I knew I had to make it. I prayed about it during the weekend and came to the conclusion that I wouldn't be effective with all the bugs and spiders there and be detrimental to the team. I'd be a wreck. I know some people won't understand it. I know that with God, things can happen. Maybe my faith level isn't there yet. All I know is that for one day in China, I lost it...and I feared roaches everywhere I went. It was not a fun feeling and I still have not overcome that fear. I feel at peace with the decision so, I believe it was the right one to make.
So, I'm back to the question for this year..."What now, God?"
Psalm 40 is coming back right now in my head. Maybe I should just wait on Him. Maybe that's all I need to do this year. Hmmmm...
jos










1 Comments:
To console ourselves -- let's plan a big trip in 2007!! hahaha ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home