Thursday, April 06, 2006

Gautemala - Change of Plans?

I need prayer. My m-trip to Gautemala is at a stage where final commitment needs to be made. I received more details of the trip yesterday and it isn't your rosy m-trip. If I do go, it will be a day hike to a mountain village to put on a new roof on the church which will take 3-4 days. It's 3-4 days without a shower of any sort and sleeping on cement floors with the bugs. I think I can go without a shower for 3-4 days but the bugs are bugging me (no pun intended). Anyways, I'm going to let them know by the end of the week what my decision is. I mean, not to take anything away from this but it DOES sound exciting.

I know that this trip is not under the radar and not even mentioned anywhere else but here so, if you're reading this and have the time, please send a prayer up to our Dad and ask that the Spirit will speak to me and show me His will in what I am to do. Because if it's His will, the bugs will be dealt with. I need to face up to these fears regardless.

blessings,
jos

1 Comments:

At 3:03 AM PDT, Blogger kerche said...

I do hope you get to go! I'll be praying for ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home