Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's a GO!

Well, I think it's pretty much settled that I will be going to Gautemala now. Things are shaping up and hopefully, things will be set in stone after I get back from Mexico. I'm really excited about this. It's something I always like to do.

It's kinda cool that this trip is low key. I don't really like being in the limelight and stuff. Man, it's hard enough to lead worship...I like being the behind the scenes kinda guy.

I won't be doing any fundraising. I feel kinda bad asking anyways. I'm just going to save up as much as I can and then make it up when I get back. Should be interesting! It is kinda costly now that I look at it. I guess this is where faith comes in, eh God?

So, I'm looking forward to Mexico in a few weeks. I just need the R&R. I'd lie on a beach and read a book or just go exploring...snorkling...whatever, just to get my mind and heart ready for what's next. Ahhhh...I can feel the sun now. =)

blessings,
jos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home