Cervelo...
I had one of those weird dreams that is too good to be true. In my dream, I hung out with Gérard Vroomen, the co-founder of Cervelo (www.cervelo.com). Now, I'm a big fan of Cervelo. Their bikes are awesome. What I find different about them is that they engineer the bike for the rider and don't hype up their products like some companies do. They let the riders do all the talking (like me!).
Anyways, in my dream, I was just chatting with him about bike design and stuff and then at the end of the chat, he said, hey, want an R3 frame? LOL! Funny because that's the latest giveaway that Cervelo is doing. Go figure. I must really want that frameset to dream about it.
Here's a picture of the R3:
So, work is finally done. I'm relaxing a bit but I gotta work tomorrow and probably for the rest of the week. I need to do some training on some new stuff so, no rest for the weary! But come this weekend, PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!
blessings,
jos










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home