Sunday, March 05, 2006

Burning the midnight oil...

I realized something today at work. The more stress I have, the less sleep I have, and the more demands placed on me, the more pessimistic I become. That was a wake up call and something I need to change. I think I need to be more positive and be real in these situations especially working in a team. At least be more hopeful. =)

Anyways, two 16 hour days in a row. I don't know how I managed. I was already tired before that and still I stayed here until 12am or so. Man. I missed so much too. Missed Nanci playing guitar on Friday. Missed a movie with Cindy, Kerry, and Andrea yesterday. Today, I missed church and I think I'm going to miss a dinner. Sigh. I guess it just part of life.

Anyhoo, back to work I go. You can always encourage me by emailing me, msn'ing me, calling me, or visiting me. =) Ok, maybe not the last one but if you do, you need to call me first! LOL!

blessings,
jos

1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM PST, Blogger kerche said...

that's okay! we didn't even watch curious george anyways.. lol
showtime mixups :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home