4 Hours of Panic
Last night, I updated my ipod with the latest firmware that fixes some bugs and added a max volume setting (google apple lawsuit deaf). I also updated my iTunes in the process. Everything went so smooth until I updated my ipod. Then my computer hung. I left it in this state for a couple hours thinking maybe it will come out of it.
Eventually, I killed the updater program for the ipod, disconnected my ipod and tried to run it again. However, I checked my ipod and all my songs were gone. It actually reset. Doh. So, with the computer rebooted, I connected my ipod to my comp and loaded up iTunes. iTunes didn't recognize my ipod. Oh great. I disconnected again and re-connect...still nothing. I uninstalled iTunes and re-installed, still nothing.
I posted on the Apple forums. People tried to help me but nothing worked. Oh man...what's going on? At 12am, I said, I'm going to head to bed. Maybe someone will figure it out by morning. Please God!
Praise God that someone did figure it out. Whew. My ipod works as normal now. =)
jos










1 Comments:
wow...it better not happen to all ipods..
Post a Comment
<< Home