Friday, February 10, 2006

Working Late + Stress + Lack of Sleep = Sick!

Yup, it had to come. I haven't been sick for a while. Now, I'm sniffulling (is that even a word??!?!) and my body is not really responding. Take for instance, yesterday. My mind literally blanked out at work. I didn't know what to do. I just sat there going...what do I do next?

Thank God for grace. I needed it and He's a pouring it out on me right now.

The up side in all of this is that I can somewhat relax on the weekend. At least take a nap tomorrow. I totally did not sleep last night. Too much thinking on how to do this, how to do that for work.

Sigh.

Oh well, this will all soon end. =) And that's something worth smiling about. =)

blessings,
jos

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM PST, Blogger kerche said...

We can be sickies together.
>__< BLAH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home