Sunday, February 12, 2006

Here In Your Hands

I was thinking about this as I was driving to the Delta church today. Actually, I've been thinking about this since Christin posted in her blogspot about God's hands. After a tiring day, I thought this kinda captures where I want to be.

In Your hands
I find my security
I'm safe, I am sheltered
Wrapped inside Your hands

And I rest my head on Your shoulders
And I let go of all my fears
And all my worries fade away
Here in Your hands

In Your hands
I find my confidence
I'm loved, I'm forgiven
Surrounded by Your hands

And I rest my head on Your shoulders
And I let go of all my fears
And all my worries fade away
Here in Your hands

The scars that You carry
Once pierced for my soul
The stream of crimson flowed
Washed me as white as snow
And now I know, now I know
To You I run and let go

And I rest my head on Your shoulders
And I let go of all my fears
And all my worries fade away
Here in Your hands

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home