Cycles...
I don't really like these cycles. It's a huge rollercoaster. One week, it's so relaxing, the next week, I'm super busy. I wonder how anyone can survive it. Well, here I am at my desk, wondering if things will get a bit better. I'm about a day or two behind schedule but I'm hoping it will all work out.
Anyhoo, nothing much this week. Did a run on Tuesday (which I should be doing now if I was home) and hsd worship practice yesterday. Christin took the lyrics to Can I Stay Here and put music to it. That was way cool. Hope we can do it one day for a special or something.
Well, back to work.
blessings,
jos
can i sit here beside you
gaze into your lovely eyes
and lose myself forever
knowing in you i'll find
all that i need
you're all i need
can i rest here beside you
rest in your loving arms
where i am renewed in strength
with your joy spilling
falling on me
showering me
can i stay here a little while
can i stay here a little longer
can i wait here beside you
your presence flooding me
washing away all my fears
in you i find my comfort
peace everlasting
pour over me
can i stay here a little while
can i stay here a little longer
where can i find, where can i be
so many ways, so many places
but my heart is set on you, my love
can i
can i stay here a little while
can i stay here a little longer
can i stay here with you
can i stay here with you










1 Comments:
YAY for Yellowcard!
Btw..I hope you're not being too swallowed by work. Hang in there!
*hugs
Post a Comment
<< Home